Thursday, February 27, 2014

20 Things


Hi friends! I’ve seen this list of 20 questions floating around the blog world for a few days now and I thought it would be a great way to start blogging.

1. what brings you the greatest joy? Spending time with family when everyone is happy and having a good time!
2. what are your vices? Online shopping, snacking, buying food we don’t need, reading blogs until all hours of the night.
3. what's on your nightstand? My journal, 4 or 5 books, a vase of (dying) ranunculus, a jewelry dish.
4. do you have a secret talent? Not that I can think of! Sad.
5. what is your greatest indulgence? Desserts and sweet breakfasts.
6. what should every woman try at least once in her life? Doing something outside of your comfort zone or something you usually need help with by yourself.
7. what makes you laugh? Being tickled, Jimmy Fallon, Will & Grace, people watching.
8. what is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I’m easily contented. I can spend full days at home in comfy clothes and be happy.
9. what is on your bucket list? I’ve never written one, but the first thing that comes to mind is more travel. I want to go to Spain, see a production at the Globe Theater, and visit AJ’s hometowns in Peru.
10. what is on your feet right now? Two pairs of socks (my room is freezing!)
11. how did you make your first dollar? Working at the dance studio I used to perform at—assisting the teaching of classes and working as a receptionist.
12. what superstition do you believe in? I believe in some old, Italian superstitions like the evil eye put on you and not celebrating your birthday before the actual day.
13. what items in your closet do you wear the most? Express tank tops, I wear them in white and black under just about everything!
14. what is the best gift you've ever received? My engagement ring from AJ. Also, a coaster that my best friend gave me back in high school—it has ‘Romeo and Juliet’ written on it, it’s been sitting on my desk or night side table since I got it. I love it because it’s simple but it’s a great decoration and a way to personalize my space.
15. what is on your liquor shelf? Literally, nothing. Wine is in abundance but the only thing stronger than that is a half empty bottle of Sambuca left over from my 21st birthday party.
16. what is on your kitchen counter? A blender, pannini maker, bowl of raspberries, aging oranges, and other clutter.
17. what would you never leave home without? My phone, a book in my purse, and the jewelry that I wear everyday.
18. what movie has the greatest ending? The Godfather comes to mind but that’s probably just because it’s my favorite movie. It IS an iconic ending though!
19. who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Does it matter that they’re all dead? The Peabody sisters, Shakespeare, Dante Alighieri, and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
20. what is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? That you can control whether or not you’re in a good mood and that you can control what you let effect you.


Feel free to answer some or all of these questions for yourself on your own blog or in a comment so we can get to know each other!

No comments :

Post a Comment