Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Little Life Update


We are back in Connecticut for the summer! Our time in Boston was swell and it went by so fast! AJ worked hard and he worked a lot. I played housewife, worked part time at two stores on Newbury Street, and was able to flex my writing muscles much more than I usually do. It was a great time and it has left me excited to head back in August for graduate school.

We're still getting our feet on the ground as far as summer plans although AJ has gotten as tickets for 3 concerts, we have one wedding to attend, and we are anticipating a trip to Cape Cod in a few weeks. And, of course, we'll have lots of details to get done for our upcoming wedding! Also, AJ just accepted a fun summer job offer at a sports camp and, while I'm hoping to keep writing this summer, I am still searching for my own, money-making summer job.

Lastly, I hope to keep my fun blog running strong during our last few months living in Connecticut and our last few months as an engaged couple. Happy Summer Everyone!



No comments :

Post a Comment