Saturday, August 2, 2014

Elena Ferrante Sneak Peek!


You guys know how much I love Elena Ferrante and her novels, right? Specifically, the first two books of her Neapolitan Trilogy. If you don't know, you can read about them here and here. She is a phenomenal author who writes in Italian and her translations are definitely worth buying because you will want to read them over and over again.

The third and final book in her trilogy, Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay, is set to publish in September, only a month away now! I can't wait to get my hands on it and read it. It seems that I'm not alone!

The publisher of her English translated texts, Europa Editions, has offered a peak at the first chapter of the upcoming book! Reading this chapter has made me even more excited to read this book and I'm sure it will do the same for you!

And if you haven't already, treat yourself and buy the first two books: My Brilliant Friend and The Story of a New Name.

Let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment