Thursday, July 24, 2014

Exciting Things to Come


July is almost over, but there are still a lot of things that are happening before month's end!

This Friday, the 25th, is mine and AJ's four year anniversary! I'm excited to celebrate with him and I have some fun things planned!

The following night, some of AJ's family from Peru is coming for a visit. His grandmother is coming and staying through until after our wedding. Also coming are AJ's aunt, uncle, and two younger cousins who will be here for 3 weeks. The Cabreras don't get to see their extended family very often so it's so nice when they get to visit! Every night feels like a party when everyone gets together and I'm sure this visit will be no different. AJ's aunt, uncle, and cousins that are coming are some of his family members that I haven't met yet and I'm looking forward to getting to know them!

On Sunday, AJ's sister is celebrating her 15th birthday. Her real birthday was at the beginning of the month but since more family will be in town, they were waiting to have an all out celebration! If you already read about my future mother-in-law's cakes, you'll know that the party will include a delicious cake, lots of food, and surely some dancing.

Obviously, I'm looking forward to this weekend and I hope you are too! What are your plans?

No comments :

Post a Comment