Monday, July 21, 2014

On Sunday


This Sunday was a lazy one. I don't usually like to make too many plans on a Sunday but this week, I left the day completely blank! I started my Sunday like most, with a good breakfast and the Boston Globe. I always watch CBS Sunday Morning and once that I ends, I start my day.


I drove into Westport to go to Trader Joe's but got distracted and stopped at the library book sale. Surprisingly, I didn't end up buying any books, although I did carry some around to consider buying but changed my mind at the last minute. So off to Trader Joe's I went and got groceries for the week. 


AJ came over after and we had lunch together before falling asleep on the couch for a while. He's always tired from work so he slept longer and I took Bellefleur out on the deck to read for a while. It was such a beautiful day outside, not a cloud in the sky! I wish I had spent more time outside yesterday but I can make up for that today!


The day went by so fast and by dinner time I wasn't in the mood for a big meal so I enjoyed a bowl of Cheerios and blueberries. I ended the night with a long walk on the treadmill while watching Real Housewives of New Jersey, my guilty pleasure!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and I hope you all have a happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment